Plan International invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below:
- Admin Assistant
- Project Coordinator
Admin Assistant Job Vacancy at Plan International
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Department: Admin (IMN Project)
Reports to: Project Coordinator (IMN Project)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain general office systems including filing; including following up on timely time sheet submission; sending, receiving and distributing documents and photocopying/Scanning.
- Coordinate and prepare mailings, including production, photocopying, assembling, posting and courier/shipping.
- Assist in the distribution of cheques to vendors.
- Ensure the office is properly cleaned and well maintained.
- Work with the driver to ensure all vehicle documentations are in order, including but not limited to maintenance and fueling.
- Assist in sourcing for quotations towards the procurement of goods and materials for program delivery as per corporate procedures to ensure value for money is obtained –
- Support program activities in the field where necessary.
- Keep and maintain store record and materials to ensure prompt supply of materials to staff for the effective discharge of their work without any disruptions of work flow
- Implement the travel plans for all visiting staff/consultants/personnel.
- Arrange for the repair and maintenance of office equipment and machinery to ensure that staff works effectively without any disruptions
- Maintain good professional relationship with relevant vendor
- Perform additional miscellaneous job-related duties for the office as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- A BSc or HND in related Financial/Business Administration courses
- At least 2 years’ practical work experience in supporting financial and administrative systems for donor funded projects.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Basic financial and administrative skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively appropriate to the audience
- Possession of good report writing skills
- Passion for learning and development
- Good computer literacy skills
- Team player
Physical Environment and Demands:
- Travel to other Programme States (Kebbi, Zamfara, Jigawa, Katsina) to provide support where necessary
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV/profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the position you are applying for in the subject space of your email.
- Plan International Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities.
- Plan International Nigeria is fully committed to child protection to prevent children from all forms of abuse.
- Prospective applicants should note Plan International Nigeria takes issues of corruption and and terrorism seriously and will conduct checks before any formal engagement.
Application Deadline 26th November, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.