Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Job Location: Ogun
Educational Qualification: B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3-4 years relevant work experience.
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills
- Good attention to details and must be timely
- Flexible and persistent
- Applicants MUST be resident in Agbara
- Good knowledge of microsoft office tools such as msword, excel, powerpoint etc
- Maintaining a database of customers’ information such as sales order, rebate, last purchases, payment and delivery.
- Raise orders for customers, confirm from accounts department for payment, and liaise with stores for supply.
- Liaise with distributors’ transport companies to ensure quick delivery of the products.
- Daily reports of sales activities to the National Sales Manager such as the total sales, delivery, payments, new order, stock level.
- Frequently call of customers for order taking, payment, delivery, etc, for customers’ satisfaction.
- Responsible for digital marketing through the handling of the social media section of the company.
- Controls and monitors the company’s sales drivers for effective delivery, time management and effective coverage of the customers and the territories.
- Responsible for the company’s sales enquiry phone for handling both new and old customers.
- Maintains a database for customers’ information system.
- Feedback to the line manager on customers issues, complaints and market situations.
- Ensuring Sales Representatives working tools are ready always such as ID cards, call cards, monthly samples, weekly report etc.
- Receive and analyses Sales Representatives daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports and then submit to the line manager.
Apply Before: 26th December, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the code SM 16/102 as the subject of the mail. Also state your preferred location in your mail.
Note: Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.