Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Officer, Data Processing
- Client Service Officer
- Problem Manager
- Data Analytics Resource Executive
Officer, Data Processing Job Vacancy at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Job Title: Officer, Data Processing
Job ID: 19921
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- To ensure smooth running End of day activities on application systems, take backup of databases, generate reports, print and circulate.
- Ensure that all work request / incidents logged in Remedy are responded to and resolved within the agreed time frame. Also ensure that calls are escalated and communicated to the required support area and user.
- It is imperative that the necessary housekeeping takes place on an hourly/ daily/weekly/monthly basis as per the job requirements.
- Provide high level competency with regard to application systems:
- Ensure smooth Run and Support End of day processing & End of month processing on Finacle core, Finacle ODS, HP&L & MOD etc.
- Ensure backup of application databases on Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server, etc on daily basis.
- Ensure backup of Bank’s third party applications.
- Ensure that backups of application databases are done as stipulated in the backup policy and loaded into disaster recovery site.
- Provide support for nightly teams .
- Development of Reports, customization and maintenance.
- Ensure projects support & Implementation.
- Support Interfacing of external Applications to Finacle Banking software.
- Support on Middle office database (MOD).
- Investigate system differences in suspense e.g. GL Suspense, Treasury Wip , Trade Finance Suspense etc.
- Implementation of change request of business applications from the Centre.
- Ensure timely handling of System / Technical Job request logged in remedy e.g. System issues, new report request etc.
- Ensure no downtime is recorded as a result service downtime on applications and peripherals .
- Ensure monitoring of databases, AIX servers and free spaces of the hard disk and file systems for performance and pro-actively prevent non-availability.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first Degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, computer sciences, statistics, mathematics,
- Ensure all backup tapes are transferred to Montgomery Vault in line with IT policy.
- Proactive monitoring of all the critical applications and peripherals
- Monitor and Report all the activities at the Data Centre.Ad-hoc assignments.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.