Pact Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Results and Learning (MERL)/Office Assistant
- IT Assistant
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Results & Learning Officer
Monitoring, Evaluation, Results and Learning (MERL)/Office Assistant Job Vacancy at Pact Nigeria
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Results and Learning (MERL)/Office Assistant
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting and Learning (MERL)/Office Assistant under the supervision of the Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting and Learning (MERL) Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining good data management system (collection, collation, flow and storage) for the IE study.
- Assist in the facilitation of Organizational Capacity Assessments (OCA) and Organizational Performance Index (OPI) exercises
- Provides relevant program, administrative and logistics support for meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops, and special projects.
- Maintains program files (both electronic and hard copies) in manner that allows for ease of access and use.
- Assist in ensuring that project activities proceeds in a timely and successful manner.
- Assist with desk review of existing assessments reports, identify and fill information gaps.
- Provide support to the Office Cleaner/Gardner in coordinating the cleaners to ensure the office environment is clean at all times.
- Facilitate meetings/workshop logistical preparation and ensure readiness of workshop equipment and materials.
- Other duties as may be required.
- BA in Statistics, Mathematics, Social Sciences, Community or Public Health with at least 2 years of experience.
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Office package and statistical packages (SPSS, EPIINFO) and other database systems.
- Experience working with Civil Society Organizations and government
- Proficiency in report writing and data visualization
- Experience in facilitating Organizational Capacity Assessment (OCA), Focus Group Discussion (FGD) and Social Network Analysis studies.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Hausa language
- Excellent ability to communicate and maintain diplomatic and productive relations with the team; resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to work in a changing and challenging environment.
- Possess positive attitude, Self-motivated, independent, can deliver results under stress and timely manner, team worker, confident in dealing with people.
Application Closing Date
Friday 25th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All CV’s/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF.
- Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.