Apata & Ascott Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions below:
- Procurement Specialist (Buildings Construction, Real Estate)
- Executive Assistant
- Auto Wash Manager
Procurement Specialist (Buildings Construction, Real Estate) Job Vacancy at Apata & Ascott Limited
Job Title: Procurement Specialist (Buildings Construction, Real Estate)
- We are looking to hire a Construction Material Procurement Specialist with varied experience sourcing locally and abroad for all materials needed for Buildings and Infrastructure construction from start to finish.
- Evaluates, selects, and routes material shipments in accordance with procedures.
- Establishes and monitors competitive blanket purchase orders for frequent, repetitive purchases from qualified vendors.
- Reviews upcoming work to determine the level of procurement support needed to support outages.
- Ensures consistency in requisitioning, pricing, and documentation of purchasing activities.
- Provides on-site procurement support for new work and identifies training needs for designated field employees.
- Develops negotiation strategies, as appropriate.
- Interface with Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS) and Logistics as necessary on assigned Requests for Quotation (RFQ) or Purchase Order (PO) packages.
- Performs contractor pre-qualifications.
- Purchase construction consumables and other miscellaneous building products.
- Deliver accurate, timely, and cost-effective identification, sourcing, buying, delivering, warehousing, installation, and commissioning of material and equipment required.
- Develop material requirements including specifications and scopes (working with Material Engineering and Material Control).
- Develop standard contract templates and maintain files.
- Completes change requests and contract modifications.
- Verifies and processes contractor invoices.
- Monitors contract quality, cost and performance.
- Prepares and issues expediting status reports.
- Degree in Business, Construction or other related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skill
- 6+ years of varied experience in the construction industry dealing with buildings material procurement, contracts and administration.
- Basic accounting knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th November, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.