NCR Corporation is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Years of Experience: 8-10 years of related experience including leadership of others
- Proven track record in Sales Leadership
- Previous P&L ownership experience in managing rapidly changing organizations
- Demonstrate extensive market experience of selling within an assigned geography
- This position is responsible for attainment of revenue, orders, and profit goals for the entire Financial Services Division in Nigeria, whilst maximising customer loyalty, retention & delight.
- He/ She will be responsible for providing executive-level sales leadership, resource allocation, employee management & development, succession planning and overall management of Financial Services business in Nigeria.
- This is a senior, high profile role that will be expected to provide thought leadership & be a role model for employees, as well as NCR’s figure and executive ambassador in the market.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for operationalizing and executing against NCR’s strategy to further extend the company’s position and profile in the marketplace; Capitalizes on industry knowledge and contacts to build broad customer relationships; Manages profitable growth relative to total solution sales, products and services
- Provide leadership direction to all functions within the assigned area, to grow profitability; Develop sales employees; Develop, build, inspire and motivate the team through passionate leadership; Formulate and advocate a people management strategy which includes recruitment, development, and retention of top talent; Personally manage two or three major new accounts
- Set, direct, and execute winning sales strategies – and be accountable for continuous account planning that drives short term and long term growth
- Drive execution to close new accounts/business – as well assign territories and accounts to sales account executives
- Manage the sales funnel and accurately forecast business results/outlook. Manage budget and expense control
- Responsible for assessing market potential and opportunities of our solutions, within our core solutions, and adjacencies; Providing the vision, inspiration and leadership necessary to drive commercial success; Implementing the strategic goals and objectives of the Company, giving direction and leadership towards the achievement of the organization’s philosophy, mission and strategy
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply