Decor & Rainbow is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A graduate
- Work with management team to identify and evaluate new market, new target clients
- Work with management team to develop and implement strategic sales plan
- Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities
- Develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to client
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
- Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
- To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential client to prospect for new clients by networking, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Apply Before: 18th November, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]