Bellforte Consulting is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Finance and Tax Consultant
- Recruitment Specialist
- Organization and Development Consultant
Finance and Tax Consultant Job Vacancy at Bellforte Consulting
Job Title: Finance and Tax Consultant
Your role will be to advise and assist our clients in optimising their finance function and its underlying processes and systems. You will be involved in performance improvement projects to provide tailor-made creative and pragmatic solutions to address complex problems in areas such as:
- The strategic positioning of finance within the organisation
- Process improvement within finance
- Corporate performance management
- Cost and profitability management
- Shared services and outsourcing
- Financial systems selection and deployment
In addition to project delivery, your role will also include delivering presentations and courses and contributing to thought leadership and business development in your specialist area. You need to have a professional experience of at least 4years acquired in one or more of the following areas:
- Consulting within the finance function
- Financial business controlling (in a manufacturing or services environment)
- Financial audit
You also need to be able to demonstrate solid and relevant project experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Finance function reorganisation and process improvement
- Planning, budgeting and management reporting
- Cost management
- Good overall understanding of the finance function roles and activities.
- Excellent project management skills
- Commercial acumen and business development skills
- Financial systems selection and implementation
- Experience with the financial modules of SAP/ORACLE or with CPM applications is a plus
- In order to be successful in this function, you require the following additional knowledge and skills:
- A Degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation.
- Excellent people and client management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- 8-10 years’ experience in human resources, 3 of which must have been in a structured consulting firm.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 4th January, 2017.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.