Mondelez International LLC is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Divisional Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Good first Degree in any related discipline from a reputable institution. Higher degree(s) , such as MBA, will be an advantage
Years of Experience: Minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant experience with at least 4 years in in a similar role, preferably in multinational FMCG environment
- Strong strategic orientation, demonstrable leadership, negotiation, interpersonal and financial management skills
- Good communication (verbal & written) skills. Ability to communicate in local dialect of the territory is essential
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the successful candidate will plan annual division sales strategy in line with agreed objectives.
- The role will deliver agreed volume and value objectives for all products within the assigned division and work actively with distributors to ensure that sales plans reflect integration of channels/REs across the market.
- He/she will also lead, coach and motivate the divisional sales team for effective maximum performance.
Specific responsibilities will include to:
- Plan annual divisional sales strategy in line with the objectives set out in the Sales Operations Plan and agreed with the National Sales Manager
- Effectively manage company sales for growth, market share and profit for the business.
- Engage sales team and distributors in the division to drive and deliver overall sales objective and growth agenda.
- Lead divisional sales team to manage the selling and merchandising agents to ensure that company sales and merchandising standards are maintained
- Maintain and develop positive customer relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Recommend and ensure the implementation of capability improvement plans for divisional sales team in line with company guidelines
- Provide strategic direction to the divisional sales team
- Be responsible for the P&L for the division – budget preparation, fund management and cost control
- Participate in distributor selection process and review performance
- Establish high level network with distributors and competitors which enables pick up of significant industry information and plan to increase distribution of key priority SKUs and maximise distributor / wholesale activities
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply