Peoplesource Consulting is currently recruiting on behalf of its client, a leading business to business Chemical an Allied Services organisation in Nigeria, to fill the following positions below:
- Strategy Manager
- Business Head
- Business Development Manager
- Procurement Officer
Strategy Manager Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting
Job Title: Strategy Manager
Ref No: PNSM 01
Reports to: Group Chief Operating Officer
- The ideal candidate for this role would have extensive knowledge of market survey, balance score card, project management and must be highly analytical.
- The successful individual will be responsible for analysing group financials and monitoring various projects across the group’s operations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Business plan, strategy formulation & Competition analysis:
- Develop business plan for business ideas generated by the group companies and structure action plans.
- Champion group companies accountability for agreed initiatives and targets through performance management instrument such as balanced score card.
- Responsible for analyzing group companies financials and other data against competition and recommend corrective and remedial action plan to the management.
- Business analytics and feasibility studies for selected project across the companies.
Launch & Implementation:
- Assist group companies in project and initiative launching plan
- Responsible for monitoring projects under implementation across the group companies and undertake necessary follow ups.
- Business development:
- Study the economic environment for promising business ideas
- Prepare reports on attractive projects
- Carry out desk / field surveys as required
- Desk & field research on allotted project(s)
- Meet & understanding business needs from key industry persons
- Customer mapping & assessment
- Distribution channels assessment
- Competitor assessment
- Product & technology research
- Statutory duties & levies information
- Applicable registration rules & procedures
- Local & global case studies
Ensure appropriate work quality & office decorum:
- Ensure smooth work relationships within the department & across the organizations
- Ensure compliance with applicable rules & regulations of the administrative location
- Support the GCOO in new market/business development ideas
- Handle any other projects as assigned by the management
- B.Sc Degree holder in Project Management/Sciences/Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communications
- To succeed in this position you should have strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to continuously improve the way we deliver value to our internal and external customers.
- Be flexible and able to adapt to new cultures and environment.
- Extensive knowledge Business plan, market survey/Project management and must be comfortable with data crunching
- Must be highly analytical with proven track records.
- Knowledge of balanced score card is desirable.
- Knowledge Required: (Specific to Job Profile, If any)
- Street smart and experience that cuts across industries/experience from consulting background will be added advantage/ Smart MBA student from a recognized institution.
- As above
- Any other
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications to: email@example.com quoting the job title and reference above as subject.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.