MSION is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administration Officer
Job Location: Kano
- B.Sc/HND Accounting
- Professional qualification ACA/ACCA is mandatory
Years of Experience: 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role with an INGO/NGO, private or public organisation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, manage a workload and produce high quality, on-time work
- Ability to use SUN Accounting package
Job Specification(s): Key Responsibilities
- Daily transaction inputting into Marie Stopes International’s SUN system
- Management of the petty cash/float for the region
- Review of budget amount against actual of expenditures.(Variance Analysis)
- Contribute to monthly management and periodic statutory reports
- Distributors/sales agents account management and reconciliation.
- Coordinate payments for all project activities.
- Ensure proper controls are place at enter/clinic and provide support to centre mangers in time
- Ensure WHT are being deducted and deposited to authorities/states in time
- Ensure assets are properly accounted for and maintained at the regional level.
- Ensuring Regional field office funds request are in line with specific project budget and allowable expenses
- Salary payments and remittance of all statutory deductions to appropriate authorities
- Timely payments to Mobilizers, casual/contract staff, providers of products and services
Logistics and Administration:
- Management of MSION store at the regional level
- Ensure the smooth running of MSION of in the region.
- Ensure the stock and store are properly managed as per MSI stock policy
- Ensure all fixed assets are tagged and tracked properly
- Administer the use of project vehicles and ensure maintenance.
- Any other task assigned by line manager
- Performing Logistics functions – Booking of Hotels for various activities and reconciliation of bills before making payments.
- Procurement functions at the regional level – Ensure procurement policies are followed and committee meets to approve bids analysed.
Apply Before: Friday, 25th November, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should apply by email with CV’s and suitability statement as a single attachment to: [email protected]
- MSION is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organisation. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The subject of the email should be the Position Title/Location and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisting will start as soon as we start receiving applications and closure date might be changed without prior notice