Cradter Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO Job Vacancy at Cradter Nigeria Limited
Job Title: PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
Job Locations: Lagos
- • To Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the CEO
- • Responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organization of CEO’s office.
- • Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- • Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and company clients.
- • Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- • Arrange meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
- • Make travel arrangements for related local and overseas trip.
- • Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the CEO to the respective management staff.
- • To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the CEO.
- • Liaisons with bankers, lawyers and government offices.
- • BSc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- • Minimum of 1–3years of clerical, secretarial and any other relevant work experience required.
- • Membership of Professional Organization will be an added advantage.
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- • Flexibility and Adaptability
- • Ability to multitask
- • Secretarial and Organizational skills
- • Must be computer literate as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
How to Apply:
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATE SHOULD FORWARD THEIR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 20/12/2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.