Afrimash Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree required
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Excellent organization skills and project tracking capabilities
- Displays leadership qualities and works well with others.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Customer service experience preferred
- The Executive Assistant works closely with the administration team and is responsible for assisting them in any capacity necessary for completion of their duties.
The Executive Assistant for Afrimash will be required to:
- Screen and respond to incoming calls and correspondence; forward appropriate calls or correspondence to executives as necessary
- Create and maintain database of customers
- Handle pickup, dispatch and deliveries
- Maintain confidentiality of knowledge gained through interaction with executives
- Do general administrative and personal assistant tasks as needed
- Work effectively with all departments
- Provide advice to customers on our product (s) that will suit their needs
- Create, organize, file and retrieve documents, records, and reports
- Any tasks as assigned
Apply Before: 15th November, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply