Teclab Management Services Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Clinical Practice Manager
- Head of Finance and Treasury
- Payroll Manager
- Insurance Brokerage Development Executive
- Web Developer
Clinical Practice Manager Job Vacancy at Teclab Management Services Limited
Job Title: Clinical Practice Manager
- This role is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Health Organization.
- Oversees, coordinates, and administers a range of operational Medical activities.
The successful candidate’s specific functions include:
- Compile the agenda for partnership meetings i.e., management/financial/clinical etc.
- Maintains accurate schedules, records, discrepancy reports, and follow-through Medical rules and regulations.
- Participates in the establishment, organization, and implementation of short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates program effectiveness and effects changes required for improvement.
- Personally support the Partners in matters relating to management.
- Act as management adviser to the Partners.
- Arrange administration required of Training Practice i.e., prepare programme for medical students and registrars
- Ensure proper conditions of employment, to include current employment legislation and recognized good practice
- Be responsible for an effective appraisal/personal development system and any resulting training or disciplinary procedures
- Communicate agreed Practice Policy to staff and introduce systems to support such policies
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and legal regulations
- Effect and maintain Practice insurance policies; public and third party liability, employers’ liability, premises and equipment.
- Deal personally with any confidential matter about the Practice or the Partners and reports to any official or professional body.
- Perform any duty specifically designated by the Partners as being properly the responsibility of the Practice Manager.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Medicine or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in a leadership role in Medical Staff organization and management experience.
- Must be good Managers.
- Must communicate clearly with patients, office employees, insurance company representatives and medical staff.
- Capable of managing employees with different personalities and background effectively.
- Attentive to vital details as regard to healthcare careers
- Must possess multitasking skills
- Must be able to resolve conflict
- Must have understanding of the in and out of medical administration
- Identify and proactively tackle healthcare Issues.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Candidates applications should have very specific subject: e.g. Clinical Practice Manager-Lagos
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.