Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Pilot Trainee
- Marine Engineering Trainee
- Trainee Seaman
- Radio Officer II
- Assistant Manager, Radio
- Assistant Manager, Harbour
- Marine Officer II
- Senior Marine Officer /Engineer
Pilot Trainee Job Vacancy at Nigerian Ports Authority
Job Title: Pilot Trainee
Locations: Lagos, Rivers (Port Harcourt, Onne), Warri & Calabar
- Minimum of OND Nautical Science/Marine Engineering
- Seafarers Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Mandatory Certificates
- West African Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent
- Knowledge of ICT will be an added advantage
- Age between 20 to 27 years
- Ability to swim is a necessary pre-requisite for the position.
Salary Scale: JSS 2 (GL 06)
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with comprehensive CV’s including email, contact address (not P.O.Box), mobile telephone numbers and qualifications to:
The General Manager Human Resources,
Nigerian Ports Authority,
Click here to apply online
- Only short – listed applicants would be invited to undergo written test, interview and medical examination.
- No fee required for any employment process in Nigerian Ports Authority
- We are aware of illegal websites purported to be from Nigerian Ports Authority, soliciting for applications for employment.
- Members of the public are advised to disregard any other website apart from the one given above.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.