The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following Staff positions below:
- Consultant Radiologist
- Consultant Burns & Plastic Surgeon
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Consultant Traumatologist
Consultant Radiologist Job Vacancy at The National Orthopaedic Hospital
- Qualified Medical doctor, registered with the Medical and dental Council of Nigeria and must possess the Part II Final Fellowship of both the National Post-Graduate Medical College of Nigeria and the West African College of Surgeons in Radiology.
- Candidate must be ready to participate as Trainer in NPMC and WACS Residency training programme of the hospital and must have published at least three articles in a reputable scientific journal.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit five copies each of application letter and curriculum vitae, 2 passport size photos, 3 (three) letters reference, “one of which must be the head of institution where you trained”; photocopies of credentials to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
Issues of Note
- Candidates should check for short-listed names at the Hospital Notice Board or visit the website: http://www.nohenugu.org.ng as from 28th December, 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- This advertisement is published for information purpose only and should not be considered as commitment or obligation on the part of the Hospital Management to offer an employment.
- The Hospital Management reserves the right to stop the process at any time without incurring any liability or assigning any reason thereto.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.