Supermart.ng is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Public Relations Officer
- Staff Writer
- UI/UX Designer
- Field Representative, Team Lead
Business Intelligence Analyst Job Vacancy at Supermart.ng
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
- The Supermart Business Intelligence Analyst is a passionate data analyst who turns data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions.
- You will monitor our business data to spot any trends or deviations and lead the investigation to enable us understand the insights hidden in our business data. You will conduct full lifecycle activities including designing of hypothesis, developing of the required analysis to test the hypothesis and reporting findings.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel,
- SPSS, SAS or any such)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- B.S in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics Excellent quantitative skill
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.