Nasarawa State University, Keffi invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- University Librarian
Registrar Job Vacancy at Nasarawa State University, Keffi
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar is a Principal Officer and as the Chief Administrative Officer of the University, is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administrative work of the University except as regards financial matters which fall within the purview of the Bursar.
- The Registrar is also the Secretary to Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation of the University.
- the University seeks candidates with vision, proven academic distinction, managerial ability, integrity and transparency in private and public life.
- The right candidate should also have ability to develop linkages with the external communities to support the emerging needs of the University, command respect and engender cooperation and loyalty of staff and students of the University.
- He/She must fully understand the complexity of a University system and must be able to utilize its human resources to attain a word class University system; must enjoy good physical and mental health; must be computer literate/ICT compliant and not older than 60years as at 1st March, 2017.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates must possess a good honours degree.
- Higher qualification will be an added advantage with at least fifteen (15) years of post qualification administrative or professional experience, with a minimum of ten years at the senior management level and not below the rank of Deputy Registrar.
How to Apply
Candidates should apply with 30 copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) providing information on the following:
- Full Name
- Place and Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Permanent Home Address
- Degrees (including Dates/Class and Institutions) and/or any other qualification and distinctions. (Photocopies of certificates to be attached)
- Statement of Experience including full details of former and present posts.
- Vision for the University in the next five years with particular reference to the Registry, Bursar or University Librarian as it applies (not more that 500 words).
- Other activities outside current employment.
- Proposed date of availability for duties, if appointed.
SALARY AND CONDITION OF SERVICE
The remuneration and other conditions of service are as applicable to the post of a Registrar/Bursar/University Librarian of all Nigerian Federal Universities and as may be determined from time to time by the Nasarawa State Government/Governing Council as appropriate.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
All applications are to be submitted under CONFIDENTIAL cover with the envelope marked POST OF REGISTRAR, NSUK or POST OF BURSAR NSUK and addressed to the Vice-Chancellor, Nasarawa State University, Keffi to reach him not later than six (6) weeks from (the date of this) publication.
Alh. Dalhatu O. Mamman, FICEN
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.