WFO Roedl & Partner, is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sector of the economy, to fill the following vacant positions:
- Construction Accountant
- Executive Assistant/Learning & Development Coordinator
- Learning and Development Services Executive
- Real Estate Accountant
Construction Accountant Job Vacancy at WFO Roedl & Partner
Job Title: Construction Accountant
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. He/She will be expected to have considerable years of experience as an accountant in the construction industry.
- Basic accounting functions such as invoicing, inventory control, accounts receivables/payables, general ledger maintenance, internal control, dealing with all aspect of taxation and full profit & loss responsibility
- Real Estate Accounting / Construction Accounting dynamics
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting policies and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.
- Monitor taxation issues, determine tax liability and tax planning
- Considerable administrative experience.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Professional qualification must be ACCA, ACA (Or at final level of exams).
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is compulsory.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: stating “Real Estate Accountant” as subject of their email and mail.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.