Palladium is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Knowledge and Learning Coordinator
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Biodiversity, Natural Resource Management, Climate Change, related Research, Adult Learning, Communications, or related field.
Years of Experience: 4-6 years of experience working in West Africa and familiarity with key stakeholders in the region.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills in both French and English
- Willing to be based in Accra, with an ability to travel in the region
- Demonstrated capacity to initiate, coordinate, and facilitate knowledge and learning among technical staff and stakeholders at multiple levels and across multiple sectors.
- Experience working with communications and capacity building teams to scale up best practices.
- Experience supporting long-term learning and adaptive management on natural resources management, biodiversity or climate change topics.
- Experience in designing and facilitating learning events for donors, governments, and civil society organizations working on natural resource management.
- Experience conducting applied research, and collecting/analyzing socio-economic and biophysical data.
- Experience identifying, documenting, sharing, and disseminating best practices and lessons.
- Work in both coastal and terrestrial environments.
- Work on climate change adaptation and/or mitigation.
- Palladium is seeking an experienced professional with a demonstrated track record of innovation and initiative to serve as Knowledge and Learning Coordinator for a West Africa regional biodiversity and climate change program.
The Knowledge and Learning Coordinator’s responsibilities include:
- Providing strategic guidance and leadership to work with a technical team of experts to identify, synthesize relevant learning points and disseminate best practices and lessons learned on wildlife trafficking, coastal adaptation, and biodiversity to target audiences, including WA BiCC core regional partners ECOWAS, Mano River Union and Abidjan Convention (in collaboration with the Communication team).
- Leading the process within the project team to work with stakeholders and grantees to identify, evaluate and document best practices in environment and natural resource management; support scaling them up through the project’s communication plan and capacity building activities.
- Ensuring that the project makes significant contributions to communities of practice and knowledge platform in natural resources management and coastal adaptation to climate change.
- Guiding the project technical team to synthesize and organize information that promotes adaptive management among a variety of audiences including regional partners, civil society, national governments, NGOs, and media.
- Working within the capacity building team to conduct gap analysis, support organizational assessments and build capacity for knowledge and learning needs among regional partner institutions.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s and three references to: email@example.com