NETT Pharmacy Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: B.Sc in Computer Science, or similar field.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- A detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- The Information Technology Officer shall be responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks. He will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems and other IT devices within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Setting up all IT infrastructures for the smooth running of the head office and the retail outlets.
- Developed an IT policy for the organization to guide the use of IT facilities in the organization.
- Developed a database for registering IT vendors.
- Manage all day to day IT running of the outlets and the head office operations, helping the operations and accounts department with resolution of issues that may arise from their daily activities in terms of sales and cash disparities.
- Implemented a VPN platform
- Provide first line user support for all users IT related issues and incidence reports.
- Compiled and submitted IT weekly reports and updates for the unit’s transaction date closure, end-users, network issues, offsite database backup and anti-virus updates as well as ensuring supporting documentation and records are sufficient to meet and comply with company’s policies and regulatory needs.
- Maintaining a record of problems and resolution that arises from users’ interaction with the application and hardware equipment.
- ERP application configuration, installation, administration, user and group account management as well as application reports modification to suit changing business information requirement.
- Handle Price updates for the organization.
- Implemented data replication process which ensures that sales made in each and every outlet reports to the central server in the head office.
- End User training on equipment and software usage.
- Demonstrated the ability to fill in at a moment’s notice, quickly mastering new systems, processes and workflows.
- Setting up and managing the unit’s LAN / domain, local computers, network resources and domain user and group accounts.
- Perform other related duties as required
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Cover Letters to: [email protected]
Nett Pharmacy Limited,
33, Opebi Road,
Note: Lagos resident only.