NAHCO is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Passenger Service Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A minimum of BSC/ HND in any discipline.
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Good communications skills
- Must be under 27 years of age
Job Specification(s): Key Responsibilities
- Analyzing flights in pre-flight briefs
- Receiving briefs from flight coordinators based on editing of flights
- Directing passengers on boarding procedures
- Attending to any inquiries from passengers
- Meeting flights on arrival to welcome passengers and give the necessary directions and assistance
- Attending the required training programmes organized by the airlines
- Ensuring that excess baggage fees are collected by client airlines.
- Setting of check-in counters in preparation for arrival of passenger
- Check in of passengers by scrutinizing the travel documents, using the airlines checking-in systems
- Asking of necessary security questions from passengers regarding their baggage
- Facilitating weighing of passengers’ baggage
Apply Before: 9th November, 2016
How to Apply: All interested candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to forward their curriculum vitae (CV) to [email protected] .
Please indicate Application for Passenger Service Officer as subject title.