Kano State Internal Revenue Service (KIRS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Assistant Manager, Legal Services
- Officer I
- Officer II
- Assistant Manager – HR
- Officer II – HR
- Assistant Manager – Tax
- Officer I – Tax
- Officer II – Tax
Assistant Manager, Legal Services Job Vacancy at KIRS
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Legal Services – 10
Department: Legal Services
- A candidate for this post should hold Minimum of LLB,BL and LLM and must have 8 Years post call working experience, 5 of which must be in practice.
- Excellent command of both oral and written English
- Must be proficient in ICT application
- Must have effective presentation skills and must be a confident speaker
- Highly resourceful and ability to adopt to positive change
- Post qualification cognate experience will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Monday 21st November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Create an account by clicking the link above with a valid email address.
- Go to your email and activate the account you’ve just created.
- Use the login panel in the vacancy site and login with the USERNAME and PASSWORD you choose during account creation in first step (above).
- When successfully logged in, you’ll automatically be redirected to vacancy positions which you only choose one by clicking on the blue colour name and click apply in the next screen.
- Below are required items needed for all applications and have them ready before you start:
- Picture (500KB Max. size in .JPG format)
- CV/Resume (2MB Max. size in PDF or MS Word format)
- Your contacts information.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.