Arbico Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Business Development Officer
- Fleet Management Officer
- Land Surveyor
- Building Services Engineer
Business Development Officer Job Vacancy at Arbico Plc
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Responsible for managing new and existing Clients.
- Responsible for projecting the image media of the Company on social platforms
- Coordinates business development activities in conjunction with Estimating, Procurement, and Commercial Departments.
- Coordinates Marketing activities in conjunction with HR.
- Prepares any relevant sales / business case presentations for various prospective clients
- Responsible for client surveys to provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for creating and closing new business opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Completes ad hoc research, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary.
- Development, maintenance and upgrading of market database
- Continuous monitoring, tracking and networking of executives within the market (and outside).
- Aggressive, professional and consistent follow-up of leads, call backs and other commitments.
- Minimum of 2nd Class upper degree in Marketing or any Social Science discipline.
- 3-5 years Business Development experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio)
- Excellent Reporting and presentation skills
- Active Social media user
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.