Action Against Hunger | ACF International is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Base Logistician
- Cash Assistant
- Senior Public Health Promotion & Non-Food Item Distribution Officer
- WASH Technical Officer
- Deputy Field Coordinator
Base Logistician Job Vacancy at ACF International
Job Title: Base Logistician
- To oversee daily logistics activities in ACF’s base office in Monguno, Borno state, co-ordinate drivers, movements, manage the equipment and inventory, submit procurement requests for the base; manage the office and guesthouse facilities and support the Logistics Manager in monthly reporting.
- Manage the logistics supply chain.
- Management of equipment, communication means and the vehicle fleet.
- Manage the Base Logistics Team and follow HR related issues.
- Manage all rehabilitation and maintenance for Office and premises activities.
- Ensure proper security of office, warehouse, guest-house and equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Expert User of Microsoft Office Suite 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to manage and follow work plans.
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information.
- Ability to think outside the box in problem managemen.
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills..
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment.
- Fluent in English, Hausa
- Good interpersonal skills – approachable, diplomatic, able to negotiate, influence, give and receive effective feedback, be a team player.
- Ability to manage stress effectively, and juggle competing priorities.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in supervisory position an asset.
- Previous experience working for NGOs an asset, particularly international and/or health related NGOs.
- Fluency in Hausa and Kanuri is highly desired an asset.
- Proficient in IT and networking technology.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application by email to:
- To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope.
- Also note that applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.