Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Education Correspondent – Lagos
- Political Correspondent – Lagos
- Judiciary Correspondent – Lagos
- Insurance Correspondent – Lagos
- Business Correspondent
- Political Correspondent – Abuja
- Education Correspondent – Abuja
- Entry-level Marketer
- Special Project Executive
Education Correspondent – Lagos Job Vacancy at Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper
Job Title: Education Correspondent
- 3 years Newspaper(s) experience.
- Applicant’s age must not be above 30 years.
- Must have contacts of 10 CEOs in affected sectors, be able to conduct minimum of four exclusive interviews qualified for publication per month and must generate one half page paid advert monthly.
Gross Salary: N50k.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
34, Matanmi Aromobi Street,
Off Ijoko Road, Gasline Bus-Stop,
Sango – Ogun State.
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
- Only applicants that are target driven should apply.
- No salary on failure to achieve target.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.