The Nigeria Education Crisis Response (ECR) Project Is seeking applications from qualified Nigerian Nationals to fill the following positions below:
- Community Mobilization Assistant
- Non-Formal Education Officer
- Logistics Assistant
- M&E Assistant
- M&E Assistant / Date Entry Officer
- M & E Officer
Community Mobilization Assistant Job Vacancy at ECR Project
Job Title: Community Mobilization Assistant
Project Duration: 12 Months
Position Starting Date: Immediately
Reporting: Community Mobilization / NGO Capacity Building Officer
- The Community Mobilization Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Community Mobilization/NGO Capacity Building Officer in implementing activities to Increase community awareness and support of schooling In targeted non-formal education and alternative education learning center communities in Borno.
- This includes implementing a small grants program to enable CSOs to establish community coalitions and learning centers, building the capacity of CSOs and executing awareness campaigns to strengthen the community’s demand for education.
- Assist in establishment and training of new Community Coalitions or other local education support groups and committees.
- Support In providing partner CSO5 in Borno with day-to-day mentoring on project design, implementation, and monitoring.
- Supports the consistent application of training materials to strengthen CSO organizational management, HR and financial systems and provide technical support in community mobilization.
- Assist in Coordinating donor, stakeholder, and field staff visits to CSO5 and communities in Bomb.
- Carry out any other related work that may be assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- High School diploma required, BA degree highly desired. Must have 2+ years of general work experience
- Must have 2+ years of specifically related experience In managing community engagement campaigns, preferably in the education sector –
- Experience with international organizations’ community grants mechanisms
- In-depth understanding of the role of clvii society In development
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
- Display cultural, gender, religion and age sensitivity and adaptability.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume or CV listing all job responsibilities and cover letter to the “Human Resources Manager” through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should indicate the Job Position and Location as the subject of their application and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Creative Associates International is an equal employer. Female as well as indigenes of Bauchi, Gombe, Borno and other Northeastern states are encouraged to apply.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.