Gland Energy Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Minimum of HND/Bachelor of Science.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 2+ years of experience in marketing.
- Familiarity with, and understanding of marketing concepts and terminology is important.
- Deliver performance contract in all dimensions for the Asset – safety, environmental, value, cost, Integrity, production and people. Identify and drive improved asset value opportunities, e.g. near field third party services and production.
- Liaise with other stakeholders including host facility owners, service providers, government agencies internal groups, etc with respect to asset issues.
- Lead the efforts of subsurface, drilling, facilities, operations, HSE, commercial and other support team members in formulating viable plans for the further development and successful operation of the assets managed versus set targets.
- Prepare and maintain Asset 5 year plan to maximise asset value and leading to preparation of the annual work program and budgets / financial projections, in conjunction with support functions.
- Establishes strategies and maintain Premier “Field Books” for assets managed, in order to baseline current asset value and identify improvements.
- Determine resource support requirements, work schedules and prioritisation to meet business needs.
- Remain abreast of new technology and industry practices to reduce cost or risk, improve performance and / increase value of assets within portfolio.
- Supervise and / or provide coaching and development to less experienced staff as appropriate. Continue to develop own expertise and knowledge. Improve asset profitability in a low oil-gas price market condition given current manned.
- Formulates plans and determines resource requirements to achieve asset objectives.
- Determining where to focus efforts in an Operating environment – key criteria being cashflow and value at risk Financial Accountability and Dimensions.
- Reports to Operated Production and Technical Manager alongside Asset Managers for other key operated producing fields
- Ensure that cost estimates and project and production operations schedules are robust (and consistent with required level of engineering definition) at execution and ready to produce gates for any projects managed in the asset.
- Oversees operational performance and facilities project execution, supply chain processes, drilling programs and finalisation of commercial agreements to meet asset objectives.
- Represent GOG on the Asset Committee (OCM Chairman) and determine level of representation in supporting forum (TCM / Devcom / Fincom / CCM as required).
- At production cessation perform equivalent role in delivering a decommissioned field and/or handover of asset to decommissioning projects team.
- Able to motivate & manage a multi-discipline team involved in project/operations/drilling and subsurface activities.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills to build effective relationships, gain support for recommendations and address/ challenge partner issues.
- Sound knowledge of commercial contracts and contract negotiations.
- Experience in business and financial analysis and economics.
- Able to maintain collaborative working relationships with local functions.
- In depth knowledge of offshore oil and gas field production, development planning and project execution including construction, process, subsurface and commercial aspects.
- Fully understands the value proposition.
- Proven track record of safe efficient cost reduction delivery.
- Strong organisational skills to be able to juggle multiple issues and changing priorities.
- Proven track record demonstrating strong interpersonal skills for influencing contractors, partners and leading multidiscipline groups.
Apply Before: 30th December, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org