Equal Access (EA) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Finance & Administration Officer
- Executive Producer
- Radio Producer
- Special Projects Producer
Finance & Administration Officer Job Vacancy at Equal Access (EA)
Job Title: Finance & Administration Officer (Local Hire)
Reports to: Accountant
Working Relationship: Production Team, Finance and Administration Department.
Essential Job Functions
Manages office safe with other designated staffs for proper segregation of duties:
- Maintain office cash and make daily payments of approved transactions
- Performs daily safe reconciliation process with designated staffs
- Review expense reports (travel expense reports and operational expense reports) for accuracy and completeness and ensure that expense reports have been fully approved before payment
- Liaise with statutory bodies such as FIRS, PFAs etc and make statutory remittance to relevant bodies
- Maintains agency’s filing system (finance, procurement contracts, preferred vendors file etc) in line with approved standards
- Supports procurement and administrative procedures within the department
- Support the facility management processes
- Manage office petty cash system
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Bookkeeping, Accounting and/or Finance.
- At least 2 years’ experience in development sector (NGO) is desirable.
- Good understanding of finance and administration procedures
- Good understanding of donor procurement rules
- Good understanding and experience in using automated accounting software
- Strong computer skills in MS Office programs
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Knowledge of accounting packages e.g. Excel and QuickBooks
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected] Title of position applied for should be clearly stated as subject of the email
Note: We may consider applications and begin the interview process prior to the closing date.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.