AppZone is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Minimum of HND or BSc in Accounting.
Years of Experience: At least 3 years related work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
- Must have a passion for the Information Technology Industry.
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease.
- Must possess the ability to use accounting packages.
- Good communication skills.
- Responsible for the process of internal and external customers’ payment.
- Oversees the management of Petty Cash officers.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Responsible for preparing staff payroll.
- Liaising with LSIR/FIRS on tax issues and other statutory remittances.
- Posting of transactions and preparation of reports using Accounting software applications.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
- Keeping and updating tangible asset register.
- Responsible for banking transactions
- Responsible for reconciliation of banks.
- Analyzing financial statements.
- Carrying out other responsibilities as directed by the CFO.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply