Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Project Director
- Project Coordinator
- Project Accountant
Project Director Job Vacancy at AHNi
Job Title: Project Director
- The Project Director will be responsible for leading and supporting a variety of crosscutting functions within the AHNi Projects, ensure and improve upon the efficiency of the project’s implementation, internal operating procedures among other tasks.
- The position will require significant daily coordination among departments, state offices, and the AHNi HQ.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Medical degree and postgraduate qualification in international health or related discipline
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in malaria control in Africa, including some at international level.
- Prior experience working for an international NGO strongly preferred.
- Experience and good working knowledge of USAID, Global Fund and other US Government organizations’ rules and regulations required
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV’s and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.