The Federal Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following graduate and experienced positions below at the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing:
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Senior Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Mechanical Engineer Grade II
- Principal Technical Officer Grade II
- Electrical Engineer Grade I
- Electrical Engineer Grade II
- Senior Surveyor
- Surveyor Grade I
- Surveyor Grade II
- Principal Data Processing Officer
- Senior Data Processing Officer
- Higher Data Processing Officer
- Senior Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Higher Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Senior Instructor (Mechanical)
- Instructor II (Mechanical)
Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) Job Vacancy at The Federal Civil Service Commission
Job Title: Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
Vacancy No.: F292203-2016
Cadre: Technical Officer (Electrical)
Vacancy Type: Internal & External
Candidate must possess either of the following qualification:
- Full Technological Certificate (Craft) of the City and Guilds Institute of London in Electrical Engineering or related subject or National Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- In addition to the above qualification, candidates must have a Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering or at least four years post ND qualification cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: For avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.