The Federal Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below at the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment:
- Registrar of Cooperative Societies Grade II
- Senior Inspector of Factories
- Registrar of Cooperative Societies Grade I
- Senior Labour Officer
- Inspector of Factories Grade I
- Labour Officer Grade I
- Skills Development and Certification Officer I
- Senior Skills Development and Certification Officer
- Higher Labour Inspector
Registrar of Cooperative Societies Grade II Job Vacancy at Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment
Job Title: Registrar of Cooperative Societies Grade II
Vacancy No.: B190601-2016
Cadre: Registrar of Cooperative Societies
Vacancy Type: Internal & External
Candidates must posse any of the following academic qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Economics, Agriculture, Law, Business Administration or Accountancy from a recognized University.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: For avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.