Excel and Grace Consulting- We are recruiting on behalf of our client, to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Head Chef
- Operations Manager
- Cost Control Officer
- Admin / HR Officer
- Business Development Officer
Head Chef Job Vacancy at Excel and Grace Consulting
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
- Oversee the creation of meal recipes and ensure that recipes are followed
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Instruct cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Order or requisition food and other supplies from the store, as would be required to ensure efficient operation.
- Make recommendations for the recruitment of kitchen staff, including cooks and other kitchen workers.
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, labor, and overhead costs.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in any leadership capacity is an added advantage.
- Any formal catering training is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2016
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Chef” as the heading.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.