Abt Associates is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
- Program Coordinator/ HFG Nigeria
- Technical Finance Advisor / Health Finance Advisor 10
- Technical Specialist 10 / Program Coordinator
Program Coordinator/ HFG Nigeria Job Vacancy at Abt Associates
Job Title: Program Coordinator/ HFG Nigeria
Req Id: 44101
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the CoP to coordinate field activities to ensure timely implementation of planned activities of HFG Nigeria without compromising quality and efficiency;
- Ensure an effective collaboration with the communications and Knowledge Management unit to identify and document success stories/lessons learned;
- Update the progress tracking sheet in partnership with state program coordinators in the priority states;
- Coordinate all programmatic and administrative activities as it relates to the state program coordinators in the priority states;
- Participate in work planning and strategic review of documents
- Carry out other program related activities as requested by the CoP.
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Master’s Degree (minimum), in Public Health, Social Sciences, Business or other relevant Health Systems Strengthening fields;
- At least two years of progressive professional experience in Administration, public health, health financing, health economics or pubic finance management;
- Project support/back-stopping, health and international experience;
- Organizational skills and leadership capabilities and the ability to lead multidisciplinary and multicultural teams;
- Demonstrated oversight ability that ensures quality, relevance and timeliness;
- Knowledge about US Government development assistance policy and USAID operational procedures is desirable; and
- High level of computer proficiency and demonstrated good oral and writing communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position or PREVIOUS to access the previous vacant position.