WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit to fill the position below:
Job Title:Strategy and Human Capital Manager
Educational Qualification: Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) in Social Sciences or any related field.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Goal Oriented, Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver high performance results with minimal supervision.
- HR certification is compulsory.
- Demonstrates exceptional People Management skills.
- We are looking for an individual that has the capacity to carry out the Strategic and HR functions of the firm. Such individual must have experience in Brand Strategy functions which is to project the brand of the firm through social networks, business journals, market research and knowledge communication, campus recruitment, external speaking engagements and the coordination of Business Development activities.
- Interested candidates must also have experience in core HR Operations of Payroll Processing, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment and Induction, Learning & Development and Employee Engagement.
- Such candidate must have the ability to plan, direct, coordinate the Strategy and HR Management activities of the firm.
Apply Before: 4th November, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Strategy and Human Capital Manager” as the subject.