Obafemi Awolowo University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Lecturer I (Educational Foundations and Counselling)
- Assistant Lecturer (Educational Management)
- Graduate Assistant (Educational Management)
- Graduate Assistant (Adult Education)
- Assistant Lecturer (Physical and Health)
- Lecturer II (Local Government)
- Assistant Lecturer (Local Government)
- Senior Lecturer (Political Science)
- Lecturer I (Political Science)
- Lecturer II (Political Science)
- Assistant Lecturer (Political Science)
- Technologist II (Physiological Sciences)
- Pupil Pharmacist (Medical Health Services)
Lecturer I (Educational Foundations and Counselling) Job Vacancy at Obafemi Awolowo University
Job Title: Lecturer I – CONUASS 4
Department: Educational Foundations and Counselling
Areas of Specialization: Philosophy of Education
- Candidates must possess PhD in Philosophy of Education.
- In addition, applicants should have at least three years of previous teaching and research experience in a recognized University and adequate articles in reputable academic journals.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 35 copies of their applications and up-to-date curriculum vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for.
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address.
- Current Postal Address/including G.S.M. Telephone number.
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children and their Ages.
- Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Work Experience with dates.
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
- Research interests and activities
- Conference/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
- Professional accomplishment.
- Publications with date.
- Service to national and international bodies.
- Extra Curricular Activities.
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidate & academic/work experience.
Candidates applying for this position are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the “Registrar”. The reports should be duly marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
Applications and curriculum vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
“for the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs”.
Candidates are also required to forward a soft copy of their application and curriculum vitae by e-mail (as an attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org within the specified period.
Note: Only the applications of candidates short-listed will be acknowledged.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.