Oak Homes, is currently seeking for qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: BS/MS Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Real Estate or a related field.
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Knowledge on housing regulations and legislation that affects the industry.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Impressive salary and attractive commission for sales
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- May perform administrative duties and issue supplies or equipment when needed.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales agents
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
Apply Before: 31st October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with title, “Sales Manager Oak Homes”