NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is currently recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Finance Associate
- Customer Engineer
- System Engineer
Finance Associate Job Vacancy at NCR Corporation
Job Title: Finance Associate
Job I.D: 0049803_P0060286
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Processes and/or oversees the processing of financial/business forms.
- Checks, corrects and maintains a variety of financial and other business records and documents.
- Answers inquiries and provides information to management on revenue expectation and projections
- Prepares or assists in preparing various financial or administrative reports.
- Relates with vendors to meet customer’s expectation; processes requisitions for supplies.
- Prepare various payrolls.
- Initiate new procedures in accounting /business systems.
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Coordination of new employee on-boarding and employee exiting processes (ordering equipment, collecting equipment, setting up employee IDs, etc.)
- Displays understanding of the business as a whole, as well as the functional organization’s priorities to ensure projects and tasks are proactively being managed
- Provide support and direction to other clerical and administrative support staff
- May lead/administer projects or programs
- Follow up receivables and maintain business relationships with customer’s process owners.
- Collate and analysis documents required for payment processing.
- BSCE or High School Diploma or equivalent.
- ACCA, ICAN, CIBN, CIMA any of these certifications will be required, especially ICAN.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Experience/proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Oracle AP systems
- Familiarity using database and reporting tools, e.g. Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and processes specific to the business operations (travel, expense, Accounts payable, P&L, and purchase orders)
- Strong organizational & prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and perform duties with accuracy, quality, and integrity
- A record of demonstrated performance excellence
- Ability to discern confidentiality of information and handle appropriately
- Flexibility, tolerance for ambiguity, and an ability to be responsive to and/or perform under pressure and within defined deadlines with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented, creative and proactive with a strong sense of urgency; Constantly takes the initiative to achieve and/or surpass the responsibilities of this position.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.