IROKO Partners Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: French Speaking Customer Support Team Lead
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A graduate
Years of Experience: Not Specified
Other Requirements: Bilingual French and English speaking applicants only.
Job Specification(s): Team Mission Statement
- To provide excellent customer service by communicating with our customers professionally and respectfully, in a fluent written and spoken French.
- To pay rapt attention to details, investigating and interpreting issues, to purpose of quick resolution. Fast-learning and pro-activity are key skills for this position.
- To convey information clearly, confidently, and politely
- To provide managerial support for the IROKO+ team by solving account issues and escalating, managing team operations, and providing timely and well-written reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Account Management and Escalations
- Escalating any urgent product-related issues to Line Manager or Department Head
- Light debugging and product testing
- Solving or escalating Subscription Issues (refund and cancellation requests, Subscription access issues, etc.)
- Providing additional agent support (via LiveChat, email, Social Media, or Voice) when needed
- Coordinating team’s operations during each shift (break slots, lateness reporting, allocating staff to channels)
- Delivering shift reports at the end of your team’s shifts
- Creating detailed, analytical ad-hoc reports around LiveChat performance, Social
- Media performance tagging, debugging and user-facing issues
- Monitoring and supervising select user-interactions
- Escalating any urgent staff-related issues to Line Manager or Department Head Reporting and Continuity
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply