DPR invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Graduate Trainees
- Experienced Hire
Graduate Trainees Job Vacancy at DPR
Job Position: Graduate Trainees
- * Successful applicants shall have the opportunity to develop specialist skills and professional competencies in oil/gas regulations and supervision during their career.
Candidates For this category Should:
- * Possess B.Sc/BA/B.Pharm./HND in relevant Engineering and Management/Social Sciences With a minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- * Possess N.Y.S.C discharged/exemption certificate.
- * Not more than 30 years old by 31st December,2016.
- * Be computer literate.
DPR Job Application Guidelines
Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
- * Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
- * Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
- * Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
Candidates are required to fill their application online through the DPR Application Portal. Please follow the instructions to fill in your application:
- * Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered. All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- * Multiple applications by any candidate for more than one job would be DISQUALIFIED.
- * Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which should be quoted in all future correspondences.
- * Deadline for Submission of application is six weeks from the date of this publication. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
For more information on the DPR recruitment exercise, visit http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/
For steps on how to apply, visit http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/how-it-works
Please note that application is free. Good luck!
Application Deadline: 6th December, 2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.