Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Logistic Manager
- Food and Nutrition Customer Service Specialist
- Technical Support Engineer: Medical Equipment
Logistic Manager Job Vacancy at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Job Title: Logistic Manager
- Sourcing vans and allocate buses for both local and transit activities.
- Follow up on all related documentation; checking of invoices, ensure preparation of delivery notes, LPO’s,Prepare Quotations.
- Allocating and recording resources and movements,planning routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Handling and managing all Daily logistics and operational issues like daily updates of trips, diesel and other expenses, Fuel issuance,
- Making of daily van budget and Tracking of vans
- Debtors follow up.
- Booking in deliveries and Dealing with clients directly and responding to their requirements.
- Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
Desired Education Background, Experience, Competencies and Skills
- A relevant University Degree or College Diploma.
- Extensive knowledge of the transportation industry.
- Tact, diplomacy and calmness, especially when dealing with tired drivers and disgruntled customers.
- An analytic mind and good numeracy skills.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
- Good people management and coordination skills.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Good intuition to make crucial judgment calls.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should send their CV’s/Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.