Nigerian Breweries Plc is recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Trainee Shift Managers (Brewing)
- Trainee Shift Manager (Packaging)
- Management Trainee
Trainee Shift Managers (Brewing) Job Vacancy at Nigerian Breweries Plc
Job Title: Trainee Shift Managers (Brewing)
Reference Code: TSMB/Oct/2016
- The Trainee Shift Manager (Brewing) position is an integral part of the NB Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a Brewing career in the foremost Brewing organization.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 12-month fully residential training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in our Breweries.
- At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Brewing) in any of our Breweries across the country.
- The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at October 2016 and should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSc) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
Relevant Fields of study:
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
- Food Science & Technology.
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive
This position offer good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments, generous pension etc, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, free lunch, monthly issues of Company Products, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2016
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Also note that you’ll have to take the Heineken Go Places Interview to be able to apply for this Job. It’s an interactive and interesting video interview that requires a strong internet connection.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.