Devices & Techniques Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, or any related field strongly preferred; consideration given for technical knowledge as it relates to a degree.
Years of Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ related experience is required.
- Experience with Oil and Gas Business applications like Petrel, ArGIS, PI, Wellview.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Must show a demonstrated desire to learn.
- Must be proficient in Windows, Citrix, and Linux platforms. Certifications, Trainings or experience in databases and scripting or programming is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Practical experience with Windows Server, SQL Server, Oracle, IIS, Apache and networking tools.
- Ability to manage projects and deliver end-to-end solutions relating with third-parties.
- Familiarity with source control and development IDEs.
- Previous experience dealing with support cases or requests via service desk software, telephone and in person.
- Familiarity with the Oil and Gas sector is advantageous.
- Understanding of change and release management.
Devices and Techniques Nigeria Limited are looking for Software Engineer to join our expanding team in a successful and dynamic Oil & Gas Company. This role is for experienced engineers looking to further develop their skills and careers.
- Support, optimisation and customisation software solutions using mainly Microsoft technologies.
- Problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, major incident management.
- Deployment of service releases, patches, upgrades, requests and customisations
- Create productive relationships with and between key stakeholders.
- Ensure that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy.
- Managing cases, requests and enhancements using online tools and processes.
- Ensuring that client systems are fully operational and any loss of service is restored in a timely and efficient manner.
- Providing a high level of service to our customers and adhering to our strict SLAs for response and restoration times.
- To assist with the support of internal applications and infrastructure.
- Creation and distribution of knowledge and information with other team members and the company.
- Providing assistance and cover for other team members where required.
Apply Before: Not Specified
The role is available for immediate recruitment.