360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
- Executive Assistant
- Chief Estimator
Executive Assistant Job Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- To provide value added support during the day to day activities of our senior management, freeing up much valuable time to allow them to focus on the projects
- Primary telephone and email coverage for the management
- Screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements.
- Maintain calendars arrange, coordinate and prioritize complex scheduling and logistics.
- Preparing documentation for meetings and conference calls, drafting letters and memos
- Typing, filing, copying confidential documents
- Conduct online and off-line research as requested.
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Maintain confidential information of the higher management.
- Performs administrative duties for executive management.
- Preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations.
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts/Projects.
- Complex diary management and organization of: internal and external meetings including client meetings, senior management functions and video/conference calls
- Arrange internal and external meetings.
- Compose and type agendas and correspondence for special events, board meetings, committee meetings and development activities.
- Regularly assist visiting international executives with scheduling, administration and on-the-ground logistics
- Managing inbox of Head and MDs: Screening emails, responding where appropriate
- Arranging regular global and complex travel itineraries – flights, hotels, cars etc.
- Completion of expense claims and invoice payments.
- Frequent personal administration and ad-hoc secretarial requests as assigned
- Higher Certificate/Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or other relevant field
- Ideally, an experienced Personal Assistant from a financial institution preferred
- 2-4 years of PA experience for a senior manager as a minimum
- Communication; Building Relationships
- Decision Making & Judgment
- Integrity & Professionalism
- Technical Ability
- The ideal candidate must be flexible and have excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent technical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must possess competent customer service skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Adaptability,team working style
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Applications via mail to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 11th November, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.