Stresert Services Limited-our client is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Information Technology Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior Manager (Audit & Control)
- Head, Human Resources
- Senior Manager (Legal)
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Technical Officer
- General Manager (Supply Chain Management)
Information Technology Manager Job Vacancy at Stresert Services Limited
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
- The job holder is responsible for overseeing and managing the company’s information technology projects; coordinates project phases from development to installation; maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Determine what the organization needs in a network and computer system before it is set up.
- Install all network hardware and software and make needed upgrades and repairs.
- Collect data in order to evaluate the network’s or system’s performance and help make the system work better and faster.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery; back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.
- Add users to a network and assign and update security permissions on the network.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
- 4 – 6 years relative experience
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Characteristics:
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel.
Salary range for the role is between N 2,500,000 – N 4,000,000 / annum.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: using ‘TIXT ’ as subject of mail.
Note: Wrongly titled applicants will not be considered, please be guided.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.