NDDC seeks to recruit to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lottery Business Professional
Job Location: Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Cross River, Edo, Ondo and Imo
Educational Qualification: Possess a minimum of a University Degree or its equivalent;
Years of Experience: Be between the ages of 21 and 35 years;
- Be indigenes of the Niger Delta;
- Be computer literate;
- Have a passion for the lottery business; and
- Have a very good character.
- An online examination on General Knowledge will be conducted for selected applicants. Only successful applicants will be invited for final selection.
- The Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, in its bid to further enhance capacity building of youths and promote Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the Niger Delta region is set to select eligible applicants for training in the Lottery Business.
- The training will equip interested youths and enable them to set up and run their own lottery businesses in accordance with the National Lottery Regulatory Commission’s guidelines.
Apply Before: 31st October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applications must be submitted online, along with relevant credentials from 24th October 2016.