The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional Manufacturing Director
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification:B.Sc. degree in Engineering or Technology; a post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 10 years of experience with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role within production management, maintenance/engineering management,supply chain or project management.
- FMCG experience is essential.Individuals with bottling experience will have an added advantage
- The individual will report to the Country Manufacturing Director. The ideal candidate should have strong people and operations management track record and should have effectively performed in a similar role.The role responsibility is to lead supply chain function in one of regions of Nigeria.Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide direction & clear objectives to optimize operational performance of manufacturing plant in his/her region including (but not limited to) production outputs, operational efficiencies, product and process quality, equipment health management and manufacturing costs.
- Ensure business and functional strategy is regularly communicated, understood and manufacturing results in areas of responsibility are delivered in line with strategic business objectives.
- Ensure profitable volume and market share growth in the region through robust supply planning and operations processes and business performance management systems.
- Ensure implementation of relevant continuous improvement initiatives to drive operational excellence and exploit growth opportunities within plant operations.
- Drive sustainable quality, safety and environment agenda through teams (and line operations) across the region.
- Drive the implementation of talent and capability development programs for the manufacturing team in his/her region.
- Develop and maintain progressive relationship across key internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure smooth business operations
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.