LibSam Integrated is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional sales manager
Job Location: Lagos
- A minimum in HND Business Administration, Management, Marketing or Sales. Professionals in this field who hold Bachelors and Masters Degrees have a greater advantage.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3-5years experience in telecommunication or FMCG
- Must have good Communication and Supervision skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
Job Specification(s): Duties:
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company
- Help in reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- To establish, maintain and expand customer base
- To help with servicing the needs of existing customers
- To help with Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- To set sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- To help with recruiting and training sales staff
- To help with allocating areas to sales representatives
- To develop sales strategies and setting targets
- To be in charge of Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- To help with compiling and analyzing sales figures
- To help with dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- To help with collecting customer feedback and market research
- To report to senior managers
- To keep up to date with products and competitors
- To accomplish regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- To meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- To establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- To maintain and expand customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- To recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability
Apply Before: 5th November, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org