Wemy Industries Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical/Maintenance Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess relevant qualification i.e. B.ENG/HND/OND/C&G (full)/Trade test 1,2 & 3 in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Years of Experience: Should have at a minimum of 5 years work experience respectively for both positions and must possess good inter-personal/communication skills.
Compensation package is competitive and in line with the industry standard.
- Ability to maintain, repair & service the PLC based machinery, electrical control and power circuits such as:
- Simatics S 7 400 PLC
- Allen Bradley – Inverter
- Dynatec Adhesive Application control board
- Bravo AutoCAD for packaging machine
- Micro master 4
- DC Motor Drives – Converters
- AC Motor Drives – Frequency inverter
- FIFE unit – Web control device
- Supervising the entire Electrical technicians team, root cause analysis ability, planning of weekly P.M. e.t.c
- Use of specialized measuring & diagnostic to be able to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components on diaper/wet tissue machine.
- Competently handling automation system e.g. Process automation & design.
- Ability to read electrical drawings and schematics as it relates to electrical services.
Apply Before: 28th October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]